1. Quality - Partnering between the client and P2MG for the long term on several projects gives
an increased incentive to the client and TNC for several additional
projects based on quality performance. The decreased risk of having
one contract for several jobs ensures the client high quality work.
2. Responsiveness - Having already bid out the
contract allows the client to acquire the services of the P2MG much
quicker. The usual process of soliciting and acquiring a contract,
detailed plans and specifications, and approving the contractor has
previously been accomplished through the procurement of a JOC.
3. Dependability - A long term relationship based
on performance motivates P2MG to impress the client with fast,
dependable, quality service in order to receive the maximum possible
amount of work.
4. Line by Line Approval - The initial approval of
the Unit Price Book between the client and P2MG allows for simple
contract documents that contain only the specific tasks of the project.
5. Time and Cost Savings - The administrative and
time costs born by the client in traditional methods are eliminated
with the umbrella approval of a JOC. Each work item is scoped and
specific tasks are identified by the client and P2MG together
alleviating the cost of administrating bids and time for approvals in a
6. Owner Risk - The client can stop the contract at any time after which the contract minimum has been reached.